Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bombshell Bridal



I have been SO excited for this shoot and I think it's pretty obvious why!
This is a friend of mine from High School she played volleyball with me. 
Lexe got married in July and asked me to shoot these for her after the big day (for obvious reasons).

..please keep in mind that it's now November and she's laying in a lake..
I only got in up to my thighs and I was FREEZING!




.amazing.
.i love her.



 Lexe is SO photogenic! One of my best brides I've ever had
 There are about 30 more pictures I want to post from this shoot but thats all I've got for you now, sorry.
We'll call this the sneak peak :)


 Thanks for the shoot Lexe! 


xo, Meg


1 comments:

davis bunch said...

Ha ha. About Dozer, you captured him in a very precarious position in a few pics. Too funny.

Post a Comment